Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Affliction.

I have a problem. I am lazy. No, these are not words to be taken lightly! This is a serious disorder! I can actually lie-in all day long and do nothing. And I know, to anyone who reads it, it would seem but obvious, that it’s not healthy. How, pray do I impress upon anyone (most importantly myself) how grave the situation is?!
I feel myself falling; much like Alice, through the rabbit-hole. The crucial difference being that there is no Wonderland awaiting me on the other end. In fact there is no land…there is nothing!! As I sit in the confines of my room, the walls seem to draw closer. I am at a stage of life where perhaps many people find themselves… it’s a winding road and I am at the point where I can look no further. I can see no land-scape, no sea-scape no man-scape and no es-cape. So I sink in deeper…deeper into the soft recesses of my pillow, into a dreamless sleep. I am lazy. I do not dream!

No comments: