Friday, April 30, 2010

Random... ...

My taste for coffee is back... as is my love for American sitcoms. Thanks to my friend Gayatri who has all the seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond, Fraiser and Dharma and Greg. Watching re-runs of these beloved sitcomes takes me back to earlier days [I don;t wish to call them my younger days; what the hell, am still young!!] Which brings me to the fact that I will be turning 27 mid May. I like that number, 'twenty-seven' - 3 years away from the big 'three-O'. But am glad I live in this day and age when it's cool to be thirty. I look forward to it like I have always looked forward to growing a year older. Any jitters I have ever had about turning another year older was always the result of peer-pressure, in the absence of which age does not scare me at all.

Although, I have started realizing that all the noise made about anti-ageing creams isn't too much of a fuss. Yes, your body does become kinda old and rigid. I know 'cause am having an ever tougher time trying to lose weight. Now I'm beginning to broach a subject which is overdone everywhere - on the internet as well as in books which sell like hot cakes... And knowing there are better authorities on how one can work better at these things, I shall let this subject be...

... It was raining today. Absolutely delicious weather for a smoke and coffee. [ummm... my re-found love for coffee...] The rain always makes me feel life is full of possibilities - that I can do what I want to, whatever I feel like... that life will work out the way I want.

I look forward to the new phase of my life in a new city. [Hoping that all goes according to plan...]. Will fill in more soon...

No comments: